Here is an ideal solution for retirees or first home buyers, seeking the convenience of strolling to town. Not even twelve months old, this quality Ausmar home is set on a generous 883m2 and is an easy stroll into town.
Fully fenced and attractively landscaped, the property offers privacy, security, and superb value for money. Best of all, there is nothing to do or extra to spend.
Featuring an as new three-bedroom, two-bathroom home finished with quality finishes, open plan design and reverse cycle air conditioning. The home can be easily maintained and enjoyed. The lounge/dining room adjoins the kitchen and opens on to an undercover patio. The kitchen offers streamlined functionality with white cabinetry, pantry, quality Bosch appliances and a stone island bench with double sink and breakfast bar.
A hallway leads to the bedrooms, a main bathroom with tub, walk-in shower and vanity, laundry, and internal access to the large extra height double garage (suit large 4wds). The master bedroom is complete with an ensuite shower and vanity plus a walk-in robe.
Keen travellers and caravanners will find this attractive home ideal both for its potential to lock up and leave and there is also has room for a shed. This property offers buyers the complete package and should not be missed.
• Almost new Ausmar home with 10 Year Warranty
• High ceilings, stone bench top, 2 x air cons
• Generous 883m2 block with plenty of room for a shed
• Oversized double garage with additional workshop space
• Easy access to the playing fields and short stroll to Cooroy Village
• Private entry, fully fenced, low maintenance, town water
• Fantastic home for those looking to downsize
• Suit investors, first home buyers and retirees
• Great to lock up and leave, seller may rent back
• Permanent projected rental income $490-$520 per week
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 883 m2 (approx)