II Contact agent to arrange a private viewing II
Looking for a carefree lifestyle, something to lock up and leave, or perhaps a terrific investment? This freestanding home is attractive, professionally designed and cape cod inspired. Located in a small enclave of eight, this one is positioned at the rear. There are three good size bedrooms with fans and built in robes. All bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, the main bedroom also has a walk in robe, its own ensuite. Modern and spacious the fabulous kitchen with slim line features, flows to the tiled dining/lounge area for ease of entertaining. There's loads of natural light and neutral tones throughout. Plus, there's double car parking, established lawn and gardens, and fencing on three sides. Low maintenance, high quality is the theme, plus there's no expensive body corps - just property insurance. This property makes sense to live in yourself, or alternatively leave the tenants in place and secure it as an investment in your future. This position in town enjoys a peaceful feeling yet you're walking distance to cafes and restaurants, public transport and all that bustling Cooroy in Noosa's hinterland has to offer.
For the astute investor there is a second freestanding home next door also for sale. Why not buy both! Both have good tenants in place and leave the opportunity to strata title as your benefit into the future.
Inspection is strictly by appointment only. We welcome your enquiry and interest.
• Professionally designed, cape cod inspired
• Stylish, well maintained living, walk into town
• Spacious floor plan, neutral tones throughout
• High set with peaceful blue sky outlook
• Small enclave of 8, positioned at the rear
• Parking for 2 cars, room for storage
• Established lawn and gardens, fenced on 3 sides
• Very low maintenance, low body corps
• Quality tenants already in place, or live in yourself
• Investors - Chance to buy the home next door too!
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 450 m2 (approx)
Other Features / Notes
Contract to buy will be subject to seller completing the strata title (Max Watterson advises approx.