The beauty of the large 824m2 corner block in this elevated position means privacy and access to rear via second gate. The home is stylish and open planned with high ceilings and tiling through-out the living areas and carpet to the 3 spacious bedrooms. The "u" shaped kitchen is huge and has quality stainless steel cooking appliances and rangehood. The home has a very large walk through laundry and double lock-up garage.
• 5.3 kw solar panels back to the grid
• Solar Hot water system and tinted windows
• Fully fenced and private back yard
• Reverse cycle air conditioners
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
The great thing about this home is the private entertaining area on the 11m x 5m approx. rear deck. Ideal for large gatherings and offering plenty of storage underneath for mowers and gardening items"This is an easy walk to town property, with no major hills to navigate. Situated close to the Palm Lakes over 55's village, this home will grow in value alongside this lovely resort. The gardens are established an easy maintenance, there is plenty of room to add that swimming pool before Summer hits or just park your motorhome or caravan securely on your own property.
• Rates $680.22 per 6 months
• 900m walk to Cooroy State school
• 2.1km to Cooroy post office and CBD
• 15km to Noosa harbour on the river
• 44km to Maroochydore Airport
Whether you are buying to live and enjoy our friendly community and coastal country-town lifestyle, or you are an investor looking for a solid and contemporary style home with nothing to do , this home will serve you well and it represents excellent value at the asking price. Call to make your appointment.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2