Positioned on a no-through-road, this contemporary, stylish home is a short stroll to Cooroy Village. Its aesthetic appeal is evident from the street and carries into the interior, where sleek lines, neutral tones and 4.3-metre vaulted timber ceilings create an open, relaxed and modern feel.
Thoughtful design and quality finishings feature throughout. The central living zone includes a sitting area plus a lounge/dining space with combustion fireplace to cosy up beside on chilly winter evenings. A wall of bifold doors leads onto a private deck overlooking the stunning gardens. Here. you get the sense of living among nature - without the hard work!
The spacious, immaculate 2-pac kitchen boasts Caesar stone bench tops, integrated wall lighting, gas cooktop and stainless appliances. All three bedrooms are carpeted and include built-in robes and character timber louvers. The main bedroom suite features a chic ensuite with double shower and marble vanity.
The gardens are a highlight, with an easy-care combination of native trees, flowering shrubs and succulents. The property also features plentiful storage, a double remote entry garage and a 2500L rainwater tank.
It's within walking distance of schools, shops, cafes, clubs and public transport. A short drive and you can be lying on the beach at Noosa Heads or shopping and eating on Hastings Street.
With its prime location, this low-maintenance, stylish and modern home is sure to sell quickly, so arrange your inspection without delay.
Features at a glance:
• Tasteful, modern home on 791sqm corner block
• 3 bed, 2 bath, DLUG, plentiful storage space
• Clean lines, neutral tones, vaulted timber ceilings
• High quality fixtures and finishings, timber louvers
• Open plan living and dining area, combustion fireplace
• 2-pac kitchen, Caesar stone benches, integrated lighting
• Spacious, private deck overlooking lovely, easy-care garden
• Walk to Cooroy Village, short drive to Noosa Heads
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2