Welcome to 12 Martin St Cooran, nestled in a quiet location with excellent views to Mount Cooran. The beautifully restored 3 bedroom home will delight the fussiest of buyers. All new kitchen, bathroom and finishes throughout make this a truly stand-out home for this price bracket. A private oasis awaits at the rear of the home with a resort style pool (2.8m deep ap) and deck featuring stunning rock walls and waterfall. Enjoy entertaining under the large undercover area near the pool or up on the newly re-decked pool enclosure.
The home is a no fuss layout with 3 bedrooms (2 with built -ins), one generous living area and sparkling new bathroom with inviting freestanding bath tub. Watch the days last rays of light over the mountain from the front deck. Fresh and modern floor coverings and newly painted inside and out, there is virtually nothing to do but move straight in. The ½ acre block gently rises up from the no through road along the fully concreted driveway with under house parking for one car plus a second area suitable for a small car if required.
• Separate lined studio with power, suit home gym, office, storage
• Ample level parking for boats/vans etc
• Fenced yard with established fruit trees and gardens
• Elevated flood free position within walking distance to train / coffee shop and general store.
• Town water is connected to the property
• 5kw newly installed solar and 2 new Mitsubishi r/c air-conditioners
• 2.8m deep free-form saltwater pool with new filter parts
• Walk to primary school and bus stop ap 1km
• Close to the Noosa Trails network for hiking, bike riding and horses
This is a home to get excited about with all the hard work already done. Ideally suited to couples or small families it will certainly make a wonderful place to live. Cooran is a historic railway town with a vibrant local community, various sports fields and skate park to keep the kids happy. We even have our own brewery and licenced Hinterland restaurant. Why not make this Idyllic Noosa hinterland address your new hometown?
• Walk to town and transport
• ½ acre fenced block with town water
• Great mountain views
• Separate lined studio/ shed
• Unbelievable resort style pool area
• New paint inside and out
• New kitchen and bathroom
• New floor coverings
• Undercover entertaining area
• Suit couples or small family
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 2014 m2 (approx)