Have you been looking for a property that combines the comfort of a stylish home with peace, privacy and space in the Noosa hinterland? Stop looking! This elegant, contemporary residence with stunning Mount Cooroora views is set on 22 acres of beautiful, useable land ideal for horses or livestock.
The 10-year-old home has been meticulously maintained and boasts lifestyle features including high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, and a surround sound system. Designed for entertaining, the modern kitchen is complete with double ovens, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops and a generous walk-in pantry. The living space includes dining and lounge areas with a fireplace for warming up on winter evenings. This area opens through massive glass bifold doors onto a covered outdoor entertaining patio with views across the property to the mountain.
A separate covered outdoor games and entertaining area is perfect for lazy days with friends and family and enjoys an outlook over the sparkling pool, where you can soak up the Mount Cooroora vista while you float. The enormous master suite includes a walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower, the other two large bedrooms have built-ins, and there's a separate home office/study that's large enough to accommodate a single bed, desk and filing cabinet.
For horse lovers, there's a tack room, stables and two fenced paddocks. With power and a split system air-conditioning, the tack room could easily be converted into a home office. Water is plentiful with town water, two dams, two 22,500L water tanks for the house, plus a 22,500L water tank for the paddocks. Further features include a 6-bay shed, four bays of which are lockable and two are designed for storing large equipment such as your tractor and horse float. Plus, there's a fruit orchard, large vegetable garden, chook pen and gorgeous gardens.
This stunning property sits alongside Six Mile Creek and is just two minutes from Cooran and 15 minutes to Cooroy. The fabulous beaches, shopping and dining of Noosa are an easy 35-miunte drive. This exquisite property will captivate anyone seeking an elegant and tranquil hinterland lifestyle with easy access to Noosa, so be quick to organise your inspection.
• Stylish family home, spectacular mountain views on 22 acres
• Spacious living, fireplace, ducted AC, surround sound system
• Contemporary chef's kitchen, two outdoor entertaining areas
• Huge master suite, walk-in robe, ensuite with double shower
• Home office, resort-style pool with mountain views, fire pit
• 2 fenced paddocks, stables, tack room, 6-bay shed, 2 carports
• Town and plentiful tank water, 2 dams, fruit orchard, chook pen
• Adjacent to Six Mile Creek, absolute privacy, lovely gardens
• 15 mins to Cooroy, 35 to Noosa, 43 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 8.96 hectare (approx)