Positioned on a quiet country lane, this property is a peaceful 29.32ha (73 acres) of lush, undulating, ex-dairy land that's ideal for cattle, horses or providing agistment.
Finding such a lovely, large acreage so close to town is rare, but it's all here - with a character-filled home included.
A meandering drive leads to the brick home, where the open-plan living area features 2.7m raked timber ceilings and a newly-updated kitchen, including soft close drawers, 6-burner Smeg gas cook top, Technika electric oven and granite bench tops.
Separate formal dining and living rooms (with built-in wine storage) allow for entertaining kids in one area while the adults enjoy a quiet drink.
The main bedroom features a walk-in robe plus ensuite with shower and toilet, while the other two bedrooms have built-in robes and glass sliding doors opening outside to allow in the natural light and cooling breezes.
Year-round entertaining will be a breeze in your large covered outdoor area, thanks to the outdoor kitchen with a gas Beefeater BBQ and retractable blinds. Your friends and family can also enjoy a dip in the heated inground pool or a soak in the spa, surrounded by tropical plantings and the sounds of native birds.
Create the sustainable, self-sufficient lifestyle you've dreamed of with chook pens, numerous citrus trees plus tropical mangos and bananas. The fully-fenced property also boasts cattle yards, an open paddock and abundant water (with two spring-fed dams and two creeks), plus a pump from the shed tank to irrigate the gardens.
There's also a 2-car garage, a lined, air-conditioned workshop and a reinforced concrete driveway rated for heavy trucks.
This slice of paradise provides absolute privacy and options for creating your ideal lifestyle, yet is only minutes to delightful Cooroy village, or half an hour to Noosa.
Large acreage this unique and so close to town is almost impossible to find, so don't delay arranging your inspection with us.
Features at a glance
• 29.32ha (73 acres) of lush, ex-dairy land perfect for cattle, horses
• Private, peaceful location only minutes to Cooroy and Pomona
• 3-bed, 2-bath character home with contemporary kitchen
• Main bedroom with ensuite and WIR, 2 beds with built-ins
• Entertaining area, outdoor kitchen, heated pool & spa
• Electric hot water, septic, NBN, 2-car garage, workshop
• 1 x 25,000 litre and 45,000 litre underground water tanks
• Fully-fenced, cattle yards, chook pens, fruit orchard, dams, creeks
• Absolute privacy, close to schools and shops, 30 mins to Noosa
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
145 Blanckensee Road, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )