Been fantasising of a life where you can stroll to everything Noosa is famous for - like great drinking and dining spots, shopping and water sports? Tucked between Hastings Street and Gympie Terrace, this ground floor, low maintenance unit is an ideal base for living your dream.
Just four minutes on foot will see you perched for a drink at Ricky's Bar or indulging in fine cuisine at Rock Salt. With the complex backing onto Noosa Sound, it's a matter of grabbing your SUP or kayak to explore the waterways. And a leisurely stroll will set you in the heart of Noosa Heads, for glorious days of shopping, dining, swimming or exploring Noosa National Park.
The light, airy unit features an open plan living area, with modern, functional kitchen and lounge/dining. Two balconies take in an outlook over palm and pandanus trees, adding to the relaxed, tropical vibe. The main bedroom has its own balcony and accesses the two-way bathroom with separate toilet and internal laundry.
Easy-care tile flooring, screens and ceiling fans feature throughout. There's a garage for your vehicle and alongside that, a lockable storage area which is big enough for boards, beach gear etc. Also the complex boasts a sparkling pool right on the waterside. This apartment would be perfect for anyone seeking the Noosa lifestyle, an investor, or for operating Airbnb-style accommodation. Arrange your inspection and start living your dream.
• Idyllic Noosa location opposite Quamby Place
• Easy-care, ground floor 2-bed, 1-bath and 1-car apartment
• Bright and light, open plan living, dining, kitchen, 2 x balconies
• Main bedroom with own balcony and access to bathroom
• Internal laundry, tiled floors, ceiling fans and screens
• Backs onto Noosa Sound, ideal for kayaks, SUPs, swimming
• Swimming pool and sun lounge area on the waterside
• Stroll to riverside bars and dining and Hastings Street
*Body Corporate Fees: approx. $5580.00 pa with discount if paid when due.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
3D models are interactive so you can click/touch to explore further. Click on the bottom right hand box to show in full screen.