Are you an artist, wellness practitioner or simply looking for a tranquil - or more sustainable - lifestyle? Set on 2.74 picturesque, near level acres in a delightful part of the Noosa hinterland, this unique home is absolutely infused with charm and character.
It started life as a shed but has grown into a very liveable 'shouse', with all improvements being council approved. The central, open plan living space includes a country-style kitchen with feature timber benchtops and ILVE double oven with gas cooktop. This area opens onto a spacious covered entertaining patio (with a pizza oven), where you can soak up the fresh air and relaxing natural ambience. The second living area has its own deck and would make an ideal rumpus or games room, art studio, home gym, or meditation/yoga space.
The spacious, semi-enclosed main bedroom features high, exposed beam ceilings, character timber doors with leadlight inserts, and a large built-in wardrobe, while the second bedroom is double-sized. Cool ceramic tile floors feature throughout, and the home is insulated to support year-round comfort. Those seeking to live more sustainably will appreciate the 2.5kW solar panels, dam, approximately 22,500-litre rainwater tank and chicken coop (which needs a little bit of love to be restored to peak condition). There's also a shed, native trees interspersed with lush tropical plantings, grassy lawn areas, and plenty of room for growing fruit and vegetables.
While set well back from the road for peace and privacy, this home is also conveniently located just a three-minute drive from Pomona village, with its schools, shops, cafes and railway station. Or spend days exploring Noosa's beaches, national park, or dining and shopping precinct and be home at your quiet sanctuary in under 30 minutes.
With its distinctive character, great location and array of lifestyle options, this property will capture your heart. Don't delay arranging your inspection.
• 2.74 lovely near level acres with unique character home
• Fully council approved, insulated 'shouse' construction
• Skillion roof, raked ceilings, open plan living/dining
• Ceramic floor tiles; kitchen with ILVE oven, gas cooktop
• Main bed with large built in, other bed double size
• Outdoor entertaining area, pizza oven, second deck
• Second living area ideal for art or wellness activities
• Shed, WWTP, 2.5kW solar, NBN, approx. 22,500 litre tank
• Native trees, shed, pumps connected to dam (not working)
• 3 mins to Pomona, 28 to Noosa, 34 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 1.11 hectare (approx)