Positioned on an elevated cul-de-sac in the sought-after Lake MacDonald area, this bird lover's paradise has valley views, taking in the coastal breezes overlooking your very own rain forest with little creek below. Located on 2.47 acres this fully renovated 2-bedroom home is truly a tranquil hideaway, while still maintaining the convenience of being close to local schools, shops and beaches.
The new kitchen with gas cooktop overlooks the new outdoor patio entertaining area that allows you to enjoy the native birdlife.
With a separate building that could be used for a home-based business, teenager retreat or art studio the possibilities are endless.
With additional features including a bore, ample rainwater storage, organic veggie garden and dual lock up garage, you could be one step closer to living a more sustainable lifestyle.
With an abundance of space and potential to build your dream home and utilizing the existing dwelling for dual living options this will be a great investment for the future.
Features at a glance:
• Low maintenance flat block with rainforest below.
• Elevated 2.47 acre position with extensive bush and valley views.
• Separate building providing numerous options.
• Solar power with 12 panels.
• Amble rain water storage.
• Short drive to Cooroy and Noosa schools and Restaurants
• Organic gardens and part of Land for Wildlife.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2
10 Ironbark Court, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )