Dreaming of an idyllic Hinterland Lifestyle? Magpie Flats' has 72.2 acres of gently undulating land with an elevated character filled Queenslander which enjoys views over the trees to the ranges beyond. There are three paddocks providing enough room for some horses or a hobby farm, with the rest of the land rejuvenating native bush.
The long driveway leading you to the home ensures absolute privacy from the road and takes you past the beautiful large dam which attracts abundant wildlife.
The charming Queenslander sits proudly on the hill with a lovely cleared house yard and gardens. Stairs lead you up to the sheltered front porch which is the perfect place to relax or entertain year-round and enjoy the country vistas.
As you enter the home you are greeted with character features including high ceilings, VJ walls and feature timber work. There is rich timber flooring in the bedrooms and plush near-new carpet in the living area and office/third bedroom.
Located in the living room is an impressive Maleny Hot Drum which easily keeps the entire home toasty over the cooler months. They feature heat filters and a unique replaceable drum design.
The quaint country style kitchen boasts gas cooking, timber bench tops, timber cabinetry and an Irish built Stanley Stove. Pretty casements windows allow you to let the cooling breezes through the kitchen and enjoy the long views over the land while you prepare meals. Adjoining the kitchen is a useful storage room that could easily be converted into a butler's pantry.
There are two double sized bedrooms located close to the main bathroom and a third bedroom or office located off the living area. Downstairs there is also the convenience of a second toilet and shower.
Plenty of storage is available under the home, including room for a car. A high clearance double length carport (perfect for caravan storage) is located close to the house and an impressive 8 bay machinery shed is found further down the driveway.
• 72.2 acres of your own Hinterland rural retreat with absolute privacy
• Elevated Queenslander, character features incl. VJ walls, high ceilings
• Front porch for entertaining & BBQ area in garden with power
• Living room with Maleny Hot Drum fire, near new carpet
• Country style kitchen with gas cooking, Stanley Stove, storage room
• Two double sized bedrooms with timber floors, third bedroom/office
• Main bathroom with shower over bath, basin, toilet
• Loft storage available in roof by way of ladder
• Second shower & toilet in laundry downstairs, character stonework
• Under house area with concrete floor, storage, car parking
• High clearance double length carport close to home
• Eight-bay machinery shed, 4 bays with concrete floor
• Plenty of rainwater with approx. 18,000 gallons between 4 tanks
• One large picturesque spring fed dam with jetty
• Three paddocks for cattle or horses, rest of the land rejuvenating native bush
• Numerous fruit trees including lemon, white mulberry, peach, mango, orange
• Organic run property for 26 years
Belli Park is located in the popular Noosa Hinterland and is within easy reach of all the amazing lifestyle opportunities the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Noosa Main Beach and Coolum Beach are an easy 40 mins away, the popular township of Cooroy is just 25 mins and you can be sampling gorgeous Kenilworth cheese in just 14 mins.
This lovely property would suit a variety of buyers, including families wanting some space to raise their kids, animal lovers, tree changers and those seeking a more self-sustainable lifestyle.
I encourage you to arrange your private inspection today: Robert Farley 0408 478 304.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 10
Other Features / Notes
Views over trees and land, character features include VJ walls, timber floors, high ceilings, lime
273 to 295 Boyle Road, Belli Park, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )