Looking for an exquisite sanctuary to build your dream lifestyle? The centrepiece of this captivating property is a 150-year-old fig tree, reminiscent of the star of Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree series.
With its exceptional Eumundi location bordering the Maroochy River, you'll feel like you've stepped into enchanted territory, and the fortunate buyer can call this magical place home. Be prepared though - the spectacular tree is known to beckon passing photographers!
A house pad is in place for building the home you've always envisioned. Meanwhile, live in the charming one-bedroom cottage, which boasts classic french doors, air-conditioning, a cosy wood fire and extensive windows framing views of the lush lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens.
The generous kitchen includes gas cooking, electric oven, island bench and walk-in pantry, flowing onto a covered outdoor entertaining area where you'll love easing back with friends and family. The bedroom with walk-in robe is complemented by a sleepout area, office nook and brand-new bathroom.
Further features include 1.3KW solar power, solar hot water, NBN, a drinkable bore, veggie gardens, side vehicle access and a powered shed.
Furthermore, the peaceful cul-de-sac location is less than five minutes to Eumundi, and 20 to the fabulous beaches, shopping and dining of Noosa.
With the scarcity of land in this area and its unique location, you won't find another property that comes close to this!
Features at a glance:
• 1.8 acre property, showpiece fig tree, bordering Maroochy River
• House pad ready for your dream build, stunning gardens
• Character cottage with A/C, wood fire, living room, french doors
• 1 bedroom with walk-in robe, office nook, sleepout, new bathroom
• Kitchen with gas cooking, gas oven, island bench, walk-in pantry
• Covered outdoor entertaining area, 1.3KW solar, solar hot water
• NBN, drinkable bore, veggie gardens, fully fenced, side vehicle access
• Powered 9.5x7m shed, peaceful and private cul-de-sac location
• 5 mins to Eumundi, 20 mins Noosa, 25 mins to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 3