We are a boutique real estate agency in the Noosa Hinterland. We specialise in properties for sale in Cooroy, Eumundi, Doonan, Tinbeerwah, Lake Macdonald & Pomona....
NEED ASSISTANCE? p: 07 5447 7000
At Hinternoosa we look for people who are motivated to achieve their best. Our people are friendly, professional, efficient and approach everything with a positive attitude. They aim to provide clients with exceptional service and great results.
Do you live here for the lifestyle? A Real Estate career with our office allows you to enjoy that lifestyle with unlimited income potential. At Hinternoosa we provide fortnightly training sessions, extensive admin support, access to in-house training, professional development opportunities, newest technology and a supportive environment aiming to achieve collective and individual success.
Are you fast paced and enjoy working under pressure? Property management is an exciting career path, so if you are highly organized, have great time management skills and the ability to build strong relationships, we need you!
Working at Hinternoosa you are surrounded by a supportive sales and administration team with access to up-to-date software, technology and training.
Are you friendly and enjoy working as part of a team? A career in administration support is for you. Our admin team works closely with the sales team to provide them with marketing materials, technical support, legal documents, processing listings and occasionally training on procedures.
If you have real determination to succeed and feel this is the industry you want to be in long term then we’d like to meet with you to discuss a rewarding a career within our office.
Office Manager/Financial Controller
• General bookkeeping & accounting (incl. payment of bills, payroll, Trust AC reconciliations)
• Employee papers, training & development of staff
• Marketing creative input, design & placement
• Back up assistance for all admin staff
• Day to day management of Real Estate office
Skills and Technical competencies required:
• Current QLD real estate certificate
• Proficient understanding of Real Estate Legislation
• Team leadership, coordination & decision making
• Experience w’ Microsoft Office, XERO & MyDesktop
• Experience w’ data systems i.e. Pricefi nder, RP Data
• Understanding of website, social media marketing and SEO optimisation is advantageous
• Position is Mon - Fri, can be full time or school hours
If you’d like to make a general submission, please email your resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.