We are a boutique real estate agency in the Noosa Hinterland. We specialise in properties for sale in Cooroy, Eumundi, Doonan, Tinbeerwah, Lake Macdonald & Pomona....
NEED ASSISTANCE? p: 07 5447 7000
At Hinternoosa we look for people who are motivated to achieve their best. Our people are friendly, professional, efficient and approach everything with a positive attitude. They aim to provide clients with exceptional service and great results.
Do you live here for the lifestyle? A Real Estate career with our office allows you to enjoy that lifestyle with unlimited income potential. At Hinternoosa we provide fortnightly training sessions, extensive admin support, access to in-house training, professional development opportunities, newest technology and a supportive environment aiming to achieve collective and individual success.
Are you fast paced and enjoy working under pressure? Property management is an exciting career path, so if you are highly organized, have great time management skills and the ability to build strong relationships, we need you!
Working at Hinternoosa you are surrounded by a supportive sales and administration team with access to up-to-date software, technology and training.
Are you friendly and enjoy working as part of a team? A career in administration support is for you. Our admin team works closely with the sales team to provide them with marketing materials, technical support, legal documents, processing listings and occasionally training on procedures.
If you have real determination to succeed and feel this is the industry you want to be in long term then we’d like to meet with you to discuss a rewarding a career within our office.
Our busy real estate office is currently looking for someone with an eye for detail to take on the full time position of Contracts and Advertising Manager.
Duties as Contracts and Advertising Manager include:
• Prepare and manage all sales contracts and associated duties
• Liaising with solicitors, clients and advertising partners
• Creation of marketing in various advertising mediums including weekly print media, our quarterly in-house magazine and various advertising bookings
• Receipting of all sales deposits and disbursements
• Trust account management and banking
Skills and experience
• Understanding of relevant legislation
• Competent with Realworks and contract drafting
• Microsoft office including, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Design programs desirable eg. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
• Great organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work unsupervised with a keen eye for detail
If you have these skills and previous experience in the Real Estate industry, then we’d like to meet with you to discuss a position. Please email your resume and supporting documents to email@example.com.